The Storage mode is intended for winter or other long periods where mowing is not needed, and it minimizes power consumption.
At the end of the mowing season, it is recommended to turn the Storage mode on, through the
'Settings' menu. Storage mode will be automatically activated on the base station too.
To activate Storage mode:
1) Place mower in the base station, wait 30 seconds
2) Turn ON Storage mode setting on mower
3) Mower plays 4 beeps
4) Base station LED turns off after 30 seconds.
Once activated and the mower is fully charged, it will automatically enter sleep mode to reduce power consumption. It disables scheduled departures and disconnects all communication devices (Bluetooth /GSM).
To deactivate Storage mode:
1) Turn OFF Storage mode setting on mower
2) Disconnect base station power from mains outlet for 20 sec.
3) Re-connect base station power
Once the mower and base station are awake, mowing will resume per the scheduled