- Periodically examine the cutting blade for any damage.
• Use only a sharp blade. Replace a damaged blade.
• Replace the blade once a year between seasons.
IMPORTANT! Sharpening is not allowed, since it may create unbalance.
- Power Robomow off by pressing the GO button for 2 seconds.
- Remove the Disabling Device.
- Put on heavy-duty gloves, and place RoboTool over the blade so that it covers the whole blade.
- Use the provided Allen tool (comes with a replacing blade) to unscrew the screws while holding the blade with the RoboTool.
- Replace the blade with a new one (Part No. MRK9100A).
- Make sure to close both screws tightly.