The base station can be left outside for the winter. Disconnect power, remove charge head and take indoors.
- Turn the RT schedule off and keep it charging for 24 hours, to make sure the battery is fully charged.
- Turn the RT off and remove the disabling key (place in a safe place or with robot)
- Clean the drive wheels, rear wheel and mowing deck well from all grass or debris.
- If your winter gets cold, below freezing point, store the RT indoors for the duration of the winter. In case this is not feasible, remove the battery and store in indoors. The RT without the battery in it can be in the garage or any other storage, even if it gets below freezing point.
- Clean charging pins on the base station with cloth to remove dirt and corrosion
- Check if mower’s cover is well attached