Help Center Type your question Or Choose a category
to find the help you need
to find the help you need
2018 Facebook competition terms and conditions
- The promoter is: F.Robotics acquisitions ltd whose registered office is at Hayevulim street, Pardesia, Israel.
- Employees of F.Robotics acquisitions ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the lottery or helping to set up the lottery shall not be permitted to enter the lottery.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this lottery.
- Route to entry for the lottery and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/RobomowPage/
- Opening date for the entry will be May 14st, 2018. Closing date for entry will be May 22, 2018. After this date the no further entries to the lottery will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the lottery and the prize for the winner are as follows: Each participant will upload an image of his Robomow. At the end of the competition F.Robotics acquisitions Ltd, will choose a winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the lottery and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the lottery will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this lottery.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen:
As written in article 7.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the lottery will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this lottery, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The lottery and these terms and conditions will be governed by [Israeli] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Israel].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [Israel] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: F.Robotics acquisitions ltd, Hatzaber street pardesia, Israel. 42815.
- Entry into the lottery will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.