The following steps detail how to register the Robomow app.
The first time the Robomow app starts you must register the mower and create a user (account). This step must be performed once.
Step-by-step registration of the Robomow is as follows.
- Start the app.
- You will be prompted to select the country where the Robomow is located.
- The next step is to create a new user. Click on the New User area.
- You will now be prompted to scan the serial number of your Robomow. You can find the Robomow serial number on the silver product sticker. On the RC/MC-models, it’s on the back of the mower. In the RS/MS-models, it’s on the inner side of the flap, under which the cutting height adjustment and the "ON / OFF" switch are placed. While scanning the serial number, it is important to keep the smartphone / tablet close to the barcode, so that the code can be clearly read. The serial number can also be entered manually. Just press "Enter Manually". Then type in the entire serial number, including the leading letters
- You will now need to enter an email address and a password. The password is case-sensitive and must be at least 6 characters long. It should not start with ‘%’ or ‘#’ or ‘&’ signs
- Next, click on the yellow text that says "Terms & Conditions". This displays the usage conditions and safety warnings. Scroll down to get to the end of the text, and then click the yellow “Accept” button. You’ll then see a small checkmark that says “I agree to the Robomow’s Terms & Conditions”. If all fields are completed, press “Next”. You will see a “Registration Complete” notification on your screen, and this completes the registration process