- No winter storage is required for a Base Station. It can be left on the lawn during the winter period.
Maintenance of the Base Station Area
• Keep the Base Station entrance and area clean of leaves, sticks, twigs or any other debris that usually accumulates in such areas.
• NEVER spray water directly towards the Base Station.
• Be careful when trimming around the Base Station with a powered weed trimmer as damage to the Extension Cable may occur.
• In the event of damage to any part of the Extension Cable, stop the use of the mower and the Base Station. Disconnect the Extension Cable and replace it.